Boo Boo Love Boo Boo Love

Heh

Aww that was such a cute likkle film :D
I think the artwork was very original ^^ ..and IMO it doesn't require more details.. would just make it look more like other stuff you see on here. I really liked the way talking came out. And the music really set the right mood. Good job!

HappyCow4ever responds:

yeah i really liked how the drawn part came out.. i wanted simple shapes and colors..
glad you feel that way too... too much more detail and it woulda been blah..

and the music... eh.. i guess was alright
hahah.. but thanks again.. im just glad i can share my stuff with everyone

Spice up your sex life Spice up your sex life

Yay!

I think it's awesome that you came up with this!
Great game if you run out of ideas of what to do/want to spice up your love life lol
Guess who I'll definitely be trying this out with ;D
Thanks for making it :)

The only downside is that you didn't add a music button, but I guess you can always just turn off your speakers :P

kris008 responds:

HEHE, Thanks!
yeah soz i diddn't add the mute button, but yeah turning off speakers does just as good ;)

My Rpg dress up My Rpg dress up

Just.. No..

Well I couldn't say it was unorganized because ..well just because it was o_0 A lot of clothes to choose from was a plus. What really put me off was the quality.

Piano and Drums Piano and Drums

Huh!

Are you jokin..? That's a brilliant game compared to the other ones. Well yeah, just like a jocara said it's not really a game it's a music simulator and you can't go all boo just because it's not that exciting and there's no action. I liked it a lot. I think there were some things that could've been better, of course, but IMO it's not worth of an average score of 2.64. You're improving though :)